Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Never a dull moment on this FARM!!

Hunter's kindergarten class! I told them to make the silliest face they could think of!





shopped 'til they dropped!


"Gangsta'"






I am just about positive I'm gettin' "schooled" here!








riding her bike before 7 am!






















Hunter's new rainy day activity! She taped her jammie
pants around her feet and invented "kitchen floor skating."






Safety First!















Princess Sophia on her 4th Birthday!











They really are the best of friends!












Crazy!!!!


























I LOVE the way Brutus stuck his head in the picture!





































































































































2 comments:

  1. obviously sis, i am going to have to help you when it comes to posting pictures. i will call you in the a.m. and we can work on this. but please don't fret, we all have to start somewhere. even us master bloggers had to troubleshoot once upon a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!!!! I am sad because I fretted terribly for a few hours and then just became frustrated and posted! I am was soooo happy to read your husband's remark "spelling doesn't count on blog's!" YAY!! at least I have that going for me! Love and toodles!

    ReplyDelete