Tuesday, April 27, 2010

baby steps.......

Still trying to get the hang of this whole "blog" thang! But once I do, you better watch out! Right now I am in the "fear" stage of the whole process. You know, fear of writing something stupid or to personal and then hitting the magic button that sends the info out across the world wide web for everyone to see. I think I have called my brother everyday begging and pleading with him to help me get started. Ok, to actually design and set my blog up for me! I am not particularly computer savy so sometimes the task is a bit overwhelming to me.

My whole reason behind starting a blog is that I am actually to lazy to sit down at the end of the day, put pen to paper and record our days experiences. Life in my world is crazy all the time. My little girls, Hunter and Sophie (otherwise known as The Petites) keep me busy and laughing all the time. I think they are 2 of the funniest people I know. What a great invention this whole blogosphere is? Now I can preserve EVERYTHING and bribe them with it later. Tata for now.

2 comments:

  1. Great start, Mrs. Petite. Now, post some pics. Your brother and his wife are first class bloggers. You are in good hands.

    Now BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not heard about Daphne or Lucy and Ethel?

    ReplyDelete