Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Introducing....

Okay so I guess if I am going to make daily entries about my life, I should probably introduce the important players.

Steve~ my wonderful husband

Poppy~ my grandpa (my mom's dad)

Nanny~ my grandma (my mom's mom)

Pa~ my dad also known as "Spike"

Mimi~ my mom

Luke~ my little brother

Catherine~ my sister ~ in~ law


So, as previously mentioned in my About Me section, we live on a farm in the Great Midwest. Central Indiana to be more specific. We live 10 miles away from my parents. My maternal grandparents also live about 15 miles west of us. My brother and his wife live in Texas but thanks to our "blogs" and daily phone calls I feel like they live close too! Although, I do miss the fact that we can't just run over to their home and visit them. Who am I kidding, I totally miss the fact that we can't drop the petites off and go play!


No comments:

Post a Comment